Friday, 23 August 2013

Sh*t White Girls Say To Desi Girls

Hey everyone :)

So I've been a little bit busy lately with a certain video and I guess it's not something I'm used to doing but I like challenging myself... here it is!



Disclaimer:
Please don't take any offence to this video, I'm just joking around and honestly - these are things that have been said to me before! I'm not implying that every single girl out there is like this, as some know more than others. 

I know it's really short, but I had so many lines planned out, I didn't realise I spoke really fast and it was going to be so short!
I hope you guys like it.. and you guys enjoy laughing at my goofiness :) - oh and my hair haha

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig