Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Real Techniques Brushes DUPE

Hey everyone :)

I've always been a fan of buying things quite cheap - what do you expect? I'm Indian. Haha I'm joking, but in all seriousness, I do like it when I'm able to save a couple of pounds on something that is high quality. Unless it's makeup.


These five brushes worked out to £13 altogether - which is pretty awesome as the legit Real Techniques brushes are a lot more. So why not snatch up this brush set?!

Oh, and I did post a picture of these on Facebook and one of my friends told me they didn't look real haha. I said that they were fake because I got them from eBay haha, but if they work just as well as the RT brushes, then I don't see what the big deal is :)


I know in these pictures it looks quite red, but it's meant to be a hot pink! 

These are the brushes:
Angled
Dome Shaped
Stipple
Flat Top
Round Top


I've been using these brushes for the past week to really get some good use out of them, and I've used all of the brushes except the stipple brush - but I will be using that one next!

When I first opened the packet I just had to feel the texture of the bristles; like sometimes they can feel really plasticky, or quite rough. Well surprisingly, the bristles are super soft and are really gentle on the skin. And they're not too soft that they're flimsy or don't blend well. The bristles on these brushes are very dense, they're tightly packed together so that they blend foundation/concealer well, without making the face look streaky - as some brushes give that effect.
Honestly these brushes are worth it.


My only problem with these brushes is that at first, one or two bristles came out quite when I'm busy buffing the foundation onto my face. But after washing them the first time round, I didn't have that problem again! :) 


If you're interested in checking out these brushes, or you're wanting to buy them - I highly recommend them if you're low on cash but you still want some decent brushes - then check them out here.

I hope you guys liked this review! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need new brushes too, and for only £13? That's very decent for all 5 ^^ I'll definitely check it out thanks!! Also the brushes look very pro!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't scrimp on brushes. I tried Eco Tools and they were a fail. Boots have Real Techniques on buy one get one half price atm Lol xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig