Wednesday, 14 August 2013

LBD

Hey everyone :)

Is it acceptable to think LBD means Little Black Dress but also Long Black Dress? Ah..

I came across this dress on boohoo.com just over a month ago, and I knew I had to buy it! 


It's very long, so you're able to wear it to formal occasions as well as parties without looking too over the top. The fact that it has a slit on the side - kinda makes it a little bit daring to wear because your leg is on show! I've never worn anything like this before, so I was a little hesitant but honestly it is one of my favourite dresses ever!

I paired it up with my spiked studded 6" heels and my sparkly gold clutch bag :) 


 I'd say my only problem with this dress is that the material is really thin, so any bumps you might have, it'll show.. and also underwear may show through. Ooops.. But there are ways of getting over that problem so it's not all bad.

I wore this dress at an event a month ago:


I really like looking on boohoo.com for dresses as they have really stunning pieces at affordable prices :) also 10% off for students - so why not?

Click here to check out other Boohoo.com dresses :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig