Sunday, 4 August 2013

Indian Wedding FOTD's

Hey everyone :)

I have been super duper busy the past week with a lot of different things, and one main thing was my sister in law's cousin's wedding (Saturday). But Indian weddings take up half of the week - in case you didn't know ;D

I think it's safe to say that I finally know what I am doing with my makeup these days - the whole foundation application and making sure I have a flawless face! I will be doing an updated full coverage foundation routine soon as I have literally perfected it! No more crease lines or stubborn visible scars :)

Thursday night:



I kept my eye makeup really minimalistic as I used a soft shimmery gold on my lids and a light brown colour along the crease - blended upwards into a champagne shade that I applied as highlight. The lipstick I'm wearing is from the Kate collection by Rimmel London - Shade 17. It's a lovely pink shade that goes with almost every makeup look :)

Friday night:

I don't have a close up of my makeup for the Friday night, although it was quite similar to the Thursday night makeup.. I had worn my Superdry Electric Pink lipstick instead :)


Wearing my favourite silk saree - I absolutely love it as it's got my fave colour in it! Red!




Photo with my sister :) 

Saturday:


So I wore the same dress that I wore for my sisters wedding, and I did the makeup a little bit similar to how I had it on the day. Although this time I used a Hard Candy bronzer for the entire lid, a champagne shimmery shade for highlighting, and a pure black shade for the crease and definition.

I am LOVING the Superdry liquid highlighter, I used it on my brow bone, tear duct area, cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my cupids bow.. It just looks so pretty when the light shines on you. I will be doing a proper review on it soon.. I just really like it!








I hope you guys liked this makeup and I will (hopefully) write up a tutorial on this cut crease eye shadow look because I've received a few requests!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous love the outfits! What's your email address? X

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig