Monday, 19 August 2013

Indian Princess

Hey everyone :)

I didn't really know what to call this post, but 'Indian Princess' seemed suitable after a lot of people have said that wearing a 'Matha Patti' made me look like one haha
Wait... What's a Matha Patti?! 
Well, it's one of these...


You see, 'Matha' means head - or forehead - and 'Patti' means... I have no idea! 

I bought this recently from eBay; I've been looking on there for jewellery/clothes and they have really amazing items that are a lot cheaper than in store! I saw this and knew I had to have it. 


I bought it with a gold chin - you can buy them with a silver chain - and this has rhinestones in as well as a pearl beaded chain too! I've been getting so many compliments on this head piece and I'm so glad I bought it! Hopefully, I'll be creating some looks - or even using it in a transformation tutorial by my sister :)


I've been asked to do a tutorial on how to set it - and I'll try! It is a little bit tricky but it's manageable, so I should have a tutorial up soon?


In case you're wondering where I bought this Matha Patti from, click here.
This seller has a lot of other Indian jewellery pieces too, including hair accessories, bracelets, earrings and other tikka pieces!

(Oh, and I also bought my earrings from this seller too!)


What do you guys think? :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    Can we feature your blog on our facebook page?
    Thanks
    Glitzzandglamour ( seller and designer of the matha patti )

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig