Friday, 16 August 2013

FULL Coverage Foundation Routine

Hey everyone :)

I thought I would update my FULL Coverage foundation routine as my old one was a little bit outdated... and this is the makeup that I do whenever it comes to a party, or wedding, or any other special occasion!


As you can see, my under eyes are covered well along with my acne scarring, and I've also contoured a little bit too as wearing a good coverage foundation can make the face look a little 2 dimensional!

Watch! :)


Products I used:
NARS Sheer Glow - Punjab
Glamoflauge Tattoo Concealer - Tan
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer powder
Avon Ideal Shade powder
Superdry Bronzer - Teracotta
Fox in a Box blusher - Sweet and Spice
Superdry Liquid Highlighter


I hope you guys liked this tutorial! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig