Tuesday, 20 August 2013

FOTN: Mum's Birthday Meal

Hey everyone :)

On Saturday we went to celebrate my mum's birthday - even though it was on Wednesday - but there were a lot of us obviously, a day when everyone was free was ideal!
We went to Red Hot Buffet... again. 
Now don't get me wrong, that might've come across like I'm getting tired of the place - and that definitely isn't the case! That place is amazing.


My eye makeup for the night - I used different shades of purple and layered it with a dark aubergine shade to create that 'depth' and smokey effect. I also applied half lashes to the ends of the top lash line - just to make my eyes look more elongated and give that appearance of a thicker voluminous lash!


Face of the night :) The products I used:
Benefit Erase Paste - 03 Deep
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Punjab
Glamoflauge concealer - Tan
Soap & Glory concealer kit (just the white powder)
Superdry Bronzer - Teracotta
Superdry Highlighter
HD Brow Kit - Bombshell
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow palette
Soap & Glory felt tip eyeliner
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick - 17


With le sister :)

~ xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig