Thursday, 11 July 2013

Why I Love How I Met Your Mother

Hey everyone :)

IF you've not watched the Season 8 finale episode tonight, then I urge you to watch it, it's incredible. I wanted to write this when I first watched the episode - but that was a few weeks ago and I realised that it may ruin it if you've not watched it already. The time has come!

So I'm feeling quite.. erm... I'm not sure what the word is. Sentimental? Yeah, I think it's sentimental. And no, it's not because of the fact that I have to wait half a year to watch the final season, but because I just really love the show. It just has so much to offer, and not many understand that.
I know some people watch it and think it's just too long to keep up with all of the series, and they think, "Ugh I just want to know who the mother is". And now that Cristin Milioti - yep, that's the mother! - has been revealed, these people say it's an anti-climax. Personally, I think that it's been written so incredibly well, and there are such beautiful quotes that you can take away from it and add it into your own life.

If you're not scared then you're not taking a chance. If you're not taking a chance then what the hell are you doing anyway? ~ Ted Mosby




The characters themselves are just so normal and average and you feel like your know them and are able to relate to their situations. I mean, how many of you can relate to a physicist? Or a two broke girls who are waitresses? Or a housewife in a luxurious house? To be honest... I can't. I can't relate to neither of those things.. But I can relate to trying to find the way through life, whether it's education, getting a dream job, settling down and making all of the puzzle pieces fit together.

I am gutted that it's just the final season that is left now.. but it's been one hell of a journey! I know some of you may be thinking I'm a liiiiittle bit crazy, but I just find that it's been written so beautifully and to me, it's inspiring. In the entire series, it teaches you a lot about life - obviously you have to go out and experience life too.

The main thing it's taught me is that we all go down different paths and routes in order to get to where we need to be. It'll be good times and bad lows, crazy nights, and everything happens for a reason, but we also need to take chances in life.

And one last thing, 'The Shins - Simple Song' made the ending perfect. I absolutely love that song :)


Oh and, Cristin Milioti looks perfect for the role of the mother :)


I absolutely cannot wait to see the final season :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OH NO!!!!! I haven't watched this yet, doom for spoilers!

    I love this show too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig