Saturday, 6 July 2013

WHERE YA BEEN?!

Hey everyone :)

Talk about being slack with blogging for the past few weeks.. I've been super busy it's unbelievable (well, maybe it is). Even though the wedding is over and I'm not as swamped with preparing like before, I've just been on the go. Seriously.

Monday (or Tuesday):
White Rose shopping! Not really shopping coz we only went for a cheeky Nandos ;) but I saw a couple of things that I wanted to buy and I'll probably get stuff later this month! 


Wednesday:
My baby arrived ;) haha! I've been eyeing up the NARS Sheer Glow foundation for a while, so I went ahead and bought it! And let me tell you, I've been LOVING this! I'll do a proper review and demo for this foundation soon and you will be like so impressed. Seriously. I've been getting tons of compliments on my makeup lately when I've been wearing this! Pffft, how did I look before wearing this foundation!? :P


Selfridges packaging <3


Thursday:
It was my cousin's birthday and we all went out in Harrogate :) And that's like my first time going out over there. So it was pretty cool!



With the cousin on the way to Harrogate :)

Friday:
We set off pretty early to get to London and we got there for around 3ish? Or maybe just before 3. And like you do, I went shopping! Yayyy!


I've been looking at the makeup collection by Superdry and sadly, I've not come across any of their lipsticks in store. But I saw their illuminator/highlight cream and omg, it's so pretty! I had to buy it! (Don't worry, I'll review it soon :D)
I also picked up a colour supplement by LUSH in the shade Dark Yellow. I've tried it and it's like a BB Cream.. So it's thicker than a tinted moisturiser but not full of coverage like a foundation. Yep, I'll review that too!
And obviously, my NARS baby in the middle :)

Hope you're all having a great week and weekend! And what do you guys think of my new header on this blog? I know it looks a little incomplete, but I quite like it!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Harrogate for a quiet little day shopping, but how was it for a night out?

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig