Sunday, 14 July 2013

Don't take it personally..

Hey everyone :)

I'm sorry that I've not been posting everyday like I used to, I'm not forgetting about this blog or my YouTube either. But I'm really in the summer vacay mood and wanting a break from blogging and YouTubey stuff. I will be back soon, and with a whole load of reviews too!
I've been really realllyyyyy busy lately, and I had a wedding to go to - y'all know how long those Indian weddings are. So I've been neglecting a lot of things, including not replying to comments, messages and emails - so I'm sorry if you feel like I've been ignoring you because I haven't! But anyway I have another coming up in 2 weeks, and hopefully I'll have some pics from it.. I didn't take any pictures from the wedding yesterday, I had a couple of gut feelings that I honestly wish I'd listened to - one being to bring my camera, another to talk to someone who I've not seen in ages. I guess that I'll have to take the next opportunity to bring my camera, as for the talking to my friend thing, who knows when I'll see them next!

I have a Get Ready With Me video that I uploaded a few days ago, where I used two of my Superdry makeup products:


I'm absolutely LOVING that new Superdry lipstick that I bought... It's so bright and vibrant, and definitely a summer pink shade!


I hope you guys like the video :)
And I will get round to replying to your comments and emails soon!

Take care guys
~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't normally wear lipstick as I feel they are too heavy and that they dry my lips. ; 3 ; This shade looks really good on you though! :)

    http://syjona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig