Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Collection Creme Puff Lip Creams - Swatches & Review

Hey everyone :)

I've had a really weird experience lately; the other day, I came across my sister's NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in 'London' and I absolutely loved it. I loved it so much that I know I really want one - preferably in 'Antwerp' or 'Monte Carlo'. But I never looked into buying it because I know I'll be getting a lot of makeup from my sister when she gets back from America :D

So the next morning, I went to White Rose Shopping centre, and Boots - as you do! - and I came across Lip Creme's just like NYX's! I was sooo happy, but there was only 3 colours I could get (I purchased all three!) but I will look into the other shades - if there are any.



These were the lip creams that I had purchased:
Fairy Cake 3 - A beautiful summery coral shade
Powder Puff 2 - It's honestly like a lip concealer, it matches my skintone haha! (swatches below)
Cotton Candy 1 - A gorgeous soft pink that looks a little purple too..




It's quite vibrant, but it looks great on people with golden skintones and minimal eye makeup! I've been wearing this all day, and it really brings warmth to the face.. like a glowy appearance.


As you can see, it really does look like I've got concealer on my lips haha!


This pink shade is more vibrant in person, and reminds me of one of the Apocalips shades by Rimmel London!

Pros:
- Really nice shades
- Quite cheap too, as they're £2.99 each - I bought these as 'Buy 1, get the 2nd half price'
- Applies very well and feels smooth on the lips

Cons:
- Dries quite quickly and accentuates chapped lips!
- It doesn't have great staying power compared to NYX's Lip Cremes
- The colour shades... If they have a bigger variety available I'd be happy.

I hope you guys liked this post, I will be reviewing more makeup products so keep tabs on this blog! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love all these colours, every single one looks great on you Ravi! Definitely going to keep an eye out for these next time I go shopping. Thanks for the review :) Pav xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig