Friday, 26 July 2013

21st Birthday Makeup!

Hey everyone :)

You might be wondering "Where the hell are yo b-day pics woman?!" well, I've not actually done anything for my birthday just yet.. just coz a lot of family/relatives/friends have work to do - unlike me! And so, we're off out tomorrow night for a well deserved buffet meal and possibly a couple of drinks - or maybe just a few more than a couple ;)

But in the spirit of my 21st birthday, I was used to be a model again for my sister's YouTube; and she created this amazinggggg gold/brown smokey eye look paired with pinkish lips, with backcombed voluminous curls.

Pics:



Do I actually look 21? I think my short hair makes me look older..



In case you're wondering which lenses I am wearing, I'll be reviewing them in a future post ;) I LOVE them! They're so bright and green.. and they don't look too overpowering!

To see how my sister did this makeup, check out her tutorial here:


I hope you guys liked this makeup! Don't forget to subscribe to her :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig