Sunday, 23 June 2013

Sister's Wedding: UPDATE #1

Hey everyone :)

I wanted to make a quick vlog today about the wedding decor we've put up for my sisters wedding, but sadly I look a liiiiittle bit crap in the video - my hair is basically a mess! - but I've decided I'm going to blog about my updates, and then compile all of my video clips into one massive video for you guys to watch!

I'm getting really excited now for the wedding, we've got 6 days to go! We've spent hours today (and yesterday) brushing up on our dancing and my sister, who is like an amazing dancer - taught me some new moves. So I'm hoping to bust out some nice dance moves in my 6" heels

Yep!

I'm gonna be wearing these:


And for the days before, I'll be wearing my other beige heels, and also another pair of black heels from New Look! Man, my feet are going to be really sore :(

I'm going to try and do an OOTD vlog/blog but I'm not sure when I'll be uploading it! Chances are, I may end up uploading it after the wedding :( But I'll try have the OOTD's written/uploaded asap.

The past few days, we've been decorating the house:- the entrance, the front door, the living room and our lounge room:


We decorated the stairs with artificial flowers and white ribbons!





Do you guys like it?

These are the only decor pics I have so far, but I will try and upload more pics (or put it all onto the compilation video) and you can have a looksie!

I hope you're all having a great week :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig