Monday, 24 June 2013

I'm probably just going crazy

Hey everyone :)


So... something weird has been going on lately:


I'm kinda freaking out, but at the same time I'm enjoying it because it just feels pretty cool :)

Anyway, I have a new video for you guys!


Get Ready With Me - Shoppinggg :)
Had to pop out to Tescos today so I thought I'd do a speedy video and show you my makeup. This is the makeup I wear on a daily basis!

I hope you guys like it :) I've been getting a lottttt of requests for videos, especially wedding themed vlogs, but I'm just really busy with the preparation. I got asked to do a "How to do your makeup for your sisters wedding" video, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that as my camera will be in use for the entire day!

I hope you guys are having a fabbo week! 
And guess what... it's actually 4 days to go til the big day.


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig