Monday, 17 June 2013

I suppose I can call this a mini hiatus

Hey everyone :)

I hope you're all doing well... It feels like I've not written for ages (well, it's only been four days) and I thought now would be a great time to address this.

My sister is getting married next week!

I'm so excited! And really busy too, so that's why I'm making this 'hiatus' notice... I will try to blog when I can during the next two weeks, but I can't guarantee that I'll be updating lots. 
We've been decorating the house, buying all of the foods that we need - and it's getting closer and closer! 

After the wedding, I have a lot of blog post and video ideas for you guys (really, how long have I been saying this?! But really, I do!)

For now, I'm going to leave you guys with a video I uploaded a few days ago :)
It's a tag video called: Beauty Things I Suck At.
Feel free to do this tag! :D

- Oh, and sorry I've not been replying to comments on here and on YouTube, I will do it soon! I promise! 


Don't forget to like and subscribe :)
YouTube | Facebook Twitter
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig