Saturday, 8 June 2013

Get Ready With Me X 2

Hey everyone :)

If you haven't watched my recent Get Ready With Me videos, here they are:



Song: My Friend and The Ink On His Fingers - Shout Out Louds 
(LOVE this song... Happythankyoumoreplease anyone?)



I always find that these videos are quite easy to film, but sooo hard to upload; considering you need a royalty free song! Which is quite annoying to find, because yesterday I uploaded a GRWM (we'll call it that, it's just too long to type out!) and I had used 'All Night' by Circ (I loooove that song), but it was flagged instantly for having copyright material. So I had to re-do the video and reupload it with a song that my cousin made.

I will be on the hunt for more music that isn't copyright :)

I hope you guys like these videos and don't forget to like and subscribe!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig