Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Get Ready With Me - Soap & Glory Edition

Hey everyone :)

I thought I'd do a Get Ready With Me video using only Soap & Glory products - yes, I really have that many cosmetics by them!
This includes the base makeup, eyes and lips :) Sadly, I don't own any of their cheek products (I know they have blushers and bronzers, but they've never really stood out to me)
I hope you guys like this makeup!



Products used:
Show Good Face foundation in 'Naked In The Shade'
KICK ASS Concealer
Crazy Sexy Kohl Palette
THICK & FAST Mascara
Cat Eye Felt-tip Liner
FABU Lipstick in 'Red My Lips'
Sexy MOTHER PUCKER in 'Candy Gloss'


Oh, and the song I used is by Chiptune... I found it a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it haha! 


Don't forget to check out my other videos and subscribe! :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig