Thursday, 20 June 2013

French Manicure and My Sinful Colors Collection

Hey everyone :)

Do you guys like my french manicure?


I was sooooo happy to have picked up this nail polish for only £1.99 from Boots! 

The story of how I acquired such an amazing polish:
I went shopping a few weekends ago (yeah, I'm really bad at keeping this blog up to date with my recent purchases, but I can assure you that in a weeks time, it'll be up to scratch!) and I went to Boots, not really looking for anything in particular. But after half an hour later, I walked out with 4 gorgeous nail polishes and a Revlon concealer - which I shall review soon!
I noticed that there was a new stall (like... a stand? A box?) which said "Sinful Colors" and there being a huge variety of nail polishes in different colours! 
"What is this!?" I gasped. (Not really, but I did in my head... is it even possible to gasp in your head?)

And I saw a lovely bunch of colours that I ended up purchasing!:


And I think what really sold me on these nail polishes is that they were £1.99. Which is really really worth your money, considering these bottles are quite big (like the OPI bottles) and they have such lovely shades!


I picked up:
Sweet Nothing - 1171
Kissy (that I'll be wearing for my sisters wedding!) - 1102
Orange Cream - 1173

How they look with flash! :)


And this is the white shade that I also got, called Snow Me White - 101
I thought this would be a lot thinner than regular french manicure white polishes, and it is! It doesn't go gloopy and it dries quickly too!


I highly recommend these polishes :) they're pretty good quality too, I've worn my french manicure for a few days and it hasn't chipped! (Well.. except that I peeled off a bit of the surface of my nail when I was cooking potatoes... but that's just my own problem haha!)

I hope you guys liked this review!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sinful colors are suprisingly good.

    I've just done a review over on my blog if you want to check it out ;)

    They were fresh out of Orange Cream at the time but it looks lovely. Such a fantastic range!

    Great post and lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Oooh I'll have a look :) And thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Exquisite choice of nail colors. You're quite lucky to get such good finds. Anyway, I like your French tip, but I’m kind of wondering why your pinkie finger has a shorter nail than the rest. Is it a style? I think it would be lovelier if your nails are of the same length. Beulah May @ BernardsSalonAndSpa.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig