Wednesday, 5 June 2013

FOTD: Smokey Browns


Hey everyone :)

So I'm actually having difficulty deciding how I should start off this post... How are you? Are you guys good?
As you can see, I'm probably not the best at starting a conversation, haha.

Nonetheless, I've been thinking about what I really want to do lately. Like, what I really want to do in terms of my career. I'm getting to that age where I'm just almost panicking about my future and I need a definite plan of what I'm going to do. 
A part of me is telling me to stick to blogging and YouTube, and see how far that takes me in a years time (well, up until my graduation haha!) and who knows, I might have a few career opportunities by then. Who knows?

Do you guys like my makeup?


Face:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation
Benefit's Erase Paste
Glamouflage Concealer - Tan

Eyes:
Victoria Jackson Bronzer
BROWZINGS Eyebrow Kit - (yes, for the crease!)
Maybelline Black Eye Shadow
Soap & Glory Felt Tip Eyeliner
w7 Mascara

Lips:
NYC Lipstick in Peach Fizz

I'm quite happy with my eyes, as the only eye shadow I used was the black shade by Maybelline, and the crease and blending colour was the powder in the BROWZINGS Eyebrow Kit, and the Victoria Jackson bronzer! The bronzer gives a warm hue to the eye makeup, and it's fun to experiment with different bronzers (you can find some really deep rusty shades!)



I really wanted to film today, so I did (I had a great video), but I wasn't really sure of my makeup/hair in the video... I don't know, it didn't come out quite right!

I will probably try again tomorrow :) and hopefully it will be alright and the video will be up on YouTube soon! I'm going to start writing out scripts for future videos and come up with new ideas for blog posts. I can't neglect this blog! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig