Thursday, 6 June 2013

£5 HEELS?!

Hey everyone :)

What do you guys think of my new babies?


Believe it or not, I bought these for £5 each!

Check out my video review of these shoes here:


I first came across everything5pounds.com a while ago, and I had no idea what the quality of clothes and shows would be like. And for £5, I thought it'd be of not-so-good quality.
Boy was I wrong?!

These shoes are very comfortable, and they look incredibly luxurious! So many people have been complimenting me on my shoes, and I told them the price and they're like, "WHAT?!" 

I definitely recommend looking at the website because it's so awesome to see amazing shoes that would normally retail at around £25, for the price of £5.
With this being an online website, you will have to order your items and pay for delivery - and the delivery cost depends on the weight of the package. I paid £5.15 for postage - which isn't bad considering the shoes are only £5 each!




I really love these shoes and the fact that they're studded! I've always wanted studded shoes like this haha :)



I bought these in the shade 'Camel', and they're really casual-looking heels. They're the kind of heels you would wear to a lunch/brunch when you want to look like you've made an effort :P


The two pairs of heels are very comfortable despite their huge heel, and they don't feel tight or hard on the bottom of the foot. 
I totally recommend these shoes :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The black ones look gorgeous on your feet! You know what website I'm checking out right now... hehe x

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig