Thursday, 13 June 2013

£2 Lashes?!

Hey everyone :)

I have another video to share with you all, and it's all about False Eyelashes!
As I have really tiny lashes, I am always in need of false lashes. So if I was to go to Boots or Superdrugs and buy a pair of lashes, I would be spending over £ fora single pair. However on eBay, you can get your hands on 10 pairs of lashes for £2 or less!

Check out my video, where I show you guys my growing collection of lashes and talk a little bit more about the quality and buying online.



I hope you guys like this video :) and I HIGHLYYYY recommend buying these lashes on eBay :) as they're definitely worth your money!

Don't forget to check out my other videos and subscribe! :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig