Monday, 6 May 2013

Thank You, 200,000

Hey everyone :)

I know I really should have posted this earlier (when I reached the 200,000 milestone) because right now, it just seems a liiiiiittle bit irrelevant!
But, I really want to say Thank You for reading my blog, leaving me comments and emails telling me that you like my blog :) and thank you for helping me reach 200,000 views!

It's crazy to think that this time last year, I wasn't even at 20,000 views! I never imagined reaching this amount of views, and now that I have, I'm just incredibly happy and thankful for it :)

On May 1, 2013, I reached 200,000 views.


Thank you

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig