Sunday, 12 May 2013

Sunday Catchup

Hey everyone :)

I hope you guys are doing well! It feels like I've hardly blogged this week.. And I'm trying to update the blog whilst concentrating on the whole YouTube side. I've made a few videos this week!! I'm so excited about it all, and I have TONS of ideas. In fact... I've wrote out blog/video ideas for the entire year (up until next July) . I have so many ideas, and I'm really dedicated on making this blog really well known! But also working on being super confident in front of the camera :)

Check out my list of blog posts:

So many ideas, I'm really passionate about writing and hopefully my videos will definitely improve haha! I plan on making videos much more regularly after June (my sister is getting married in June) so I will have a lot of free time! I'm going to be making a lot of University halls style videos too, so I'm realllllyyyy looking forward to it!

So onto my new videos... Do check them out, and don't forget to subscribe and like :)



SUBSCRIBE, please! :)

A couple of photos:





Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig