Friday, 10 May 2013

Paranormal Experiences

Hey everyone :)

I decided to make a collab video with my sister, and it's about Paranormal Experiences! We've had a few, well she's had most paranormal experiences, but we talked about stories we've heard from our auntie too! And we think we might try and get her to talk in another paranormal video - maybe!


We had fun making this video, and I hope you guys like it!


I've included her YouTube channel in the video too, so don't forget to subscribe to her! (Oh, and me too!) Give the video a thumbs up, and do leave us a comment telling us about your own paranormal experiences, or any ghosty stories you've heard.

YouTube | Facebook Twitter

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig