Friday, 24 May 2013

Organic Surge HAUL

Hey everyone :)

I hope you're all having a fabbo week despite this dreary weather, I am, well except that I've been feeling a bit meh - hence why I haven't made a video today or yesterday. 
I feel like I've lost my. erm.. mojo a bit? I think that's the right word.. But I was so happy to receive my Organic Surge products in the post today. 



I came across this company whilst watching a video by AModelRecommends on YouTube, and I absolutely love her videos! I noticed how amazing her skin is, and I immediately clicked on her Skincare video, and then her Top 5 Cleaners. She mentioned how her skin was combination and sensitive - which is like mine, although mine is more on the oily side of 'combination' - and she mentioned Organic Surge. This brand is a certified company who sell organic products, from facial cleansers, to masks, to moisturisers, to bubble baths! There are so many amazing items by Organic Surge, and the best thing about the products, is that they're all made of natural ingredients!

It's so hard to find a cleanser (especially) which doesn't contain a specific harsh ingredient called "Sodium Lauryl Sulphate" - this mouthful of an ingredient is basically the foaming agent within a face wash, however it is a skin irritant. My brother told me about this harsh ingredient several months ago - which led me to switch my skincare to Murad products, which didn't contain this ingredient. And since then, my skin has improved drastically!


If you've been watching my previous videos, you will know that I've ran out of my Murad cleanser, and I've been on the hunt for a new cleanser! I've been using Tea Tree soap for a few days, but I've found that my skin has broke out, and I have several mountains on my cheeks! It's a horrible feeling to think that my acne is coming back, but I've bought these Organic Surge products in a plea to help my acne go away, completely.

Organic Surge products are free of nasty and technical-sounded chemicals that alter the skin's natural PH levels; so parabens and the dreaded SLS! The company is also against animal testing, which is a great thing for animal lovers! :)


So I bought the two cleansers: Daily Care face wash, and the Pure & Clean face wash (just so I know I have a back up for when the other one finishes!) and these two products came to just under £12! I opened the packaging expecting to find only the two bottles, but I was surprised to see that there was a pack of Kiss and Makeup face wipes! (I've been needing face wipes for a few days now and haven't managed to get any, how lucky!) I also received a sample of the Blissful Daily moisturiser too, which I can't wait to try out.

I will be posting a full review of these products soon, and hopefully doing a Before and After so if there is a difference in my skin, you will all be able to see!


Have a great weekend guys, and hopefully I will be back with a new video :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig