Thursday, 30 May 2013

"I can't be bothered..." Makeup Tutorial ft Benefit's Erase Paste

Hey everyone :)

If you've been reading this blog, you will know that for the past couple of days or so, I've been feeling so under the weather! I don't know what had come over me, but I went through a few days of feeling like I just couldn't be bothered to do look my best.
This had inspired me to create this makeup tutorial!


It's for those days where you are just feeling your worst, but you know you have to go out and look presentable... and, if you're feeling like your skin needs that extra coverage, then I show how to conceal those under eye circles; so you can look brighter and fresher!


Products Used:
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - 201 'Classic Beige'
Benefit Erase Paste - 03 'Deep'
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer - 25
The Body Shop 'All In One Base' - 06

But the whole magic of this tutorial is the absolutely amazing Erase Paste by Benefit! 
Last week, I was asking my sister about concealing my under eyes, as I feel that I need extra coverage - especially when it comes to filming and taking photographs. I always feel that my under eyes still look a little bit grey, and too evident, rather than looking flawless and fresh.

She suggested I used Erase Paste, and lucky for me, she had the product already so I didn't have to go out and buy one. (But honestly, I am definitely going out to buy one once this runs out... or she wants it back haha!


The shade I have is No 3 'Deep', and this is a really rich salmon shade. When I first opened the lid, I was shocked because I thought that this wouldn't match me at all.



It looks quite orangey... however, this helps to counteract the blue/purple tones under the eyes and once it's blended it, it doesn't look so orangey. I hope this swatch helps.. I'm an NC30 and this suits me really well! 

How I applied this:
I applied the Wake Me Up Foundation all over my skin as a base, and I applied two layers of this foundation - which was enough to cover my acne scarring! Woo!
Then I got a brush and dabbed it into the Erase Paste and applied it in a smiley face under my eyes, which I then blended and added a bit more corrector as I wanted a completely flawless look. The eyes don't just stop there, as you will need to apply a bit of concealer (or a lot, if you're me!) on top of this corrector, just to make it blend well into your own skin The concealer I used was the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25, and applied this over the corrector. Then I finished the look by dusting a bit of finishing powder and ta da! Finished!

I hope you guys liked this tutorial :) don't forget to 'Like' my video and Subscribe! 
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig