Monday, 13 May 2013

BLINDFOLDED Makeup Challenge

Hey everyone :)

Here is the "Blindfolded Makeup Challenge" by me and my sister!
It was so much fun to do and at the same time it was so nerve wracking! Honestly, once you put the blindfold on, you lose all sense of sense about where all of the makeup is, despite seeing it before putting the blindfold on. 



I hope you guys like this video! And do check out my sisters channel as she has uploaded the video of me applying makeup to her :)

YouTube | Facebook Twitter
~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh this is just to funny!
    You;re so cute!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it! :D x

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig