Tuesday, 21 May 2013

ACNE PRODUCTS: HITS/MISSES

Hey everyone :)

New video for you guys today. I was requested to do this video by Nadia - who came across my blog several months ago and is a lovely follower! - and she wanted me to do a video on products I recommend and don't recommend, for acne prone skin!

So these are products that I have bought in the past, and it consists of makeup - what I look for in makeup products so that it doesn't aggravate my skin - and also skincare. The cleanser I LOVE is by Murad, and it's the Clarifying Cleanser, however I am going to be trying out other cleansers too because Murad products can be a little pricey :( I have a few cleansers on the way to my house soon, so I shall be trying them out and hopefully, it will be great! (I'll do a review on it soon :D)
Plus, I have mentioned products for covering acne, like foundations and concealers; and also products for tackling acne, so products like Bio Oil, Witch Hazel, Pan Oxyl, Tea Tree... things like that!


I hope you found this video helpful and if you have any questions, then do leave them in the comments section below :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig