Wednesday, 29 May 2013

5 Drugstore Foundations | REVIEW

Hey everyone :)

I'm bringing you guys another video, yay! 
I have a ton of foundations at home and a few new ones that I've bought throughout the year, which I've not got round to reviewing. But I thought, "ey, why not make a video and select 5 to review!" I have a few that are much higher end, so I decided to stick with the cheaper and easily available foundations which you can purchase from like Boots and Superdrugs :)


So my selected drugstore foundations are:
~ Seventeen On The Spot Foundation - I picked that up because it was the first foundation that I've EVER seen with Salicyclic Acid.
~ Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - And an indepth REVIEW on this foundation here
~ REVLON Colourstay Foundation - for Combination/Oily Skin :)
~ Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - Although this is not in my perfect shade :( I still really like it though!
~ L'Oreal True Match Foundation

I hope you guys like this video, and that my review was helpful :)
If you have any questions, do leave them in the comment section below either on here or on YouTube and I will answer them for you! 
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig