Saturday, 6 April 2013

Mascara REVIEW: w7 Double Up and Soap & Glory

Hey everyone :)

Today I am going to be reviewing two mascaras: w7 Double Up and Soap & Glory 'Thick & Fast'
If you've been a reader of my blog for several months now, you will know how much I really love the Soap & Glory mascara, and I've never really had a chance to review it.

So here it the review, along with the w7 Double Up Volume mascara :)



 This mascara comes in 2 Steps. The Step 1 has a thin wand, and coats the lashes evenly as it dispenses an equal amount of product.


Step 2 has a thicker wand, and the mascara brush gets coated in a lotttt of product! You can use this to help build up the lashes, making them thicker and more volumized.


With just the 'Step 1' coat. 
As you can see, it's very minimalistic, and it looks quite natural. I'm not really happy with this being the first coat, as it just seems like my lashes look darker and that's all :(


This is how it looks with the 'Step 2' as the second coat coat :)
The lashes look longer and even darker. There isn't any thickness or volumizing happening.. and I suppose that it's good for everyday use when I'm wanting casual makeup.
I guess this is the quality of the product as I spent only £2.50 on it..

So moving on to the Soap & Glory 'Thick & Fast' mascara!



Haha a lot of it has rubbed off! :P


The brush is really big and thick, with large thick bristles!


This is after just one coat of mascara, and it already looks like my lashes have been curled. Not so much thick or lengthy just yet though! But it looks like it's had two coats of the w7 Double Up mascara haha


And this is after two coats! It looks a lot thicker, quite lengthy too! I really love how this mascara works quickly, you can build up your lashes, making them long and voluminous in just minutes!


Now can you see why this is my favourite mascara?

I'm unhappy to say that I've officially run out of this mascara, as it's all dried up! And I'd love to purchase it again but it's around £11 and I really need to save up for it again! I want to try the latest version of it (in the gold packaging!) as I know it will not disappoint!
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awh I love the w7 mascara!
    I curl my lashes before hand and then apply about 7 coast of the stuff it always works well for me xxx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig