Tuesday, 23 April 2013

It's tomorrow!

How quick has this year gone?! 

I can still clearly remember sitting in class at the start of the year and being told about all of the assignments we've got to do this year, and it's so crazy to think my exams and assignments are due tomorrow! Well.. one of the assignments has an extension til next week, but I'm hoping to get it done by Friday!
I am so excited to finish but I'm really sad too, as this year has been really amazing and full of exciting memories :) 

Hopefully after tomorrow, I'll be blogging everyday again like I used to :) And next week I'll be doing more YouTube kinda stuff (I need my moneyz!)

Anyway, I have to get back to revising now, and writing up all of these notes on to a single piece of paper -_-



Oh dear!


Look at my cutie sleeping :D I'm looking forward to spending more time with her when my assignments are over 

Eeek, the next time I blog, I'll be exam/presentation free! 
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig