Friday, 26 April 2013

It's OVER & Going Blondeyy

Hey everyone!

I am so happy to say that second year, is FINALLY over. It honestly felt that it was taking too long, but the past 2 weeks have been full of work and the days just flew by! But it's weird to say that I don't actually feel like everything is done though.. and I'm not really relaxed. But I think after a few days (or even weeks), I'll be much more relaxed. I remember during the Easter Break, I was wanting my work to be completed already and I was procrastinating.. but now I have like no motivation to do anything and just going on Facebook is so boring haha.

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be blogging everyday now! :D So I will be posting up tons of makeup reviews, tutorials, acne updates, life updates and continue with all of the blogging :D yayy!!
I'll also be re-doing some old blog posts that I think need sprucing up a bit with more info and better quality photos

I'm in the middle of dying my hair at the moment, I'm wanting the ends to go lighter (sort of like an ombre) but I'm wanting to sort out the majority of my hair and make it really light and ashy.

Before: (as you can see, it has different shades of brown, and looks quite dull too...)

After (it looks much lighter, blond-er and a lot less brownish):

However, I'll be re-dying it tomorrow using an Ashy blonde shade (to help reduce the brassiness) and I'll post an update on how it looks and the products I used!
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig