Thursday, 28 March 2013

Quick & Simple Glittery Rhinestone Nails :)

Hey everyone

Yaayyyy I've recorded a nail tutorial for you guys! (I'm going to be doing more of these)

I will show you how to do these nails:


I used:
REVLON ColourStay - French Toast
17 Clear Top Coat
Fine Cosmetic Glitter
Clear Rhinestones - 2mm

Watch the video here:


This is a really easy and simple nail look, and the glitter part is optional! You can use different colour nail polish and/or glitter / rhinestones too!

I've decided that I am going to do more of these videos as I have TONS of rhinestones lying about - which I bought a few years ago as I was really into nail art. And plus they're super cheap so I couldn't resist buying lots of them!


I have them in different shapes, sizes and colours - circles, squares, pearls, hearts and stars!


If you have a request for a nail tutorial, then comment below or tweet me on @theraviosahn
Any colour scheme, lots of detail, for short nails or long nails etc!
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig