Monday, 11 March 2013

Pink Nails by VOV

Hey everyone :)

Check out my hot pink nails! Sadly I can't remember the name of the colour, but it is a nail colour from the brand 'VOV'. I loveeee VOV products, especially their eyeshadows are sooo colourful and pigmented!
Their products are really hard to find here in the UK, but my mum and sister pick up a load of VOV products whenever they go to India! :)


With one coat..


I really love this colour, it's very spring/summer and I love wearing pinkish colours :)

And this is how it looks with two coats on..

Yep, I took these photos on separate days, note my shorter nails ;)


I love the shape of the bottle, it's so cute! :)


I don't know if this helps but, it just says '32' on the bottom of it, so I'm not sure if this is the shade code or... :P

Have you tried any VOV products?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig