Thursday, 14 March 2013

One presentation done.. One to go!

Hey everyone :)

I had the first of my two presentations today, and (I'm so happy about this) it went really well! :D
Now that this module has been completed, I can work harder for my other modules and get all of the other work done as soon as possible.

But on to today's presentation..
I kept my makeup really simple too, brows filled, brown eyeliner and two coats of mascara, and a reddish tinted lipbalm :)



My lines for the presentation.. although I didn't use these lines :P I just improvised what I said... and well.. I was nervous!


We were the second group to present to the business people and our lecturers, and we ended up waiting for almost an hour there.


Me and Natalie waiting :)

I hope you've all had a great day!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig