Saturday, 2 March 2013

My new babies..

Hey everyone :)

I've been really bad over the past month and bought a few new products... but, it's not so bad as I've found a shop in Huddersfield that sell makeup at a discounted price - and some of the makeup you can't find in Boots! 
I'm going to be reviewing them all soon, so you can look forward to some new product reviews :D


Products:
Calvin Klein - Cream to Powder foundation
Calvin Klein Lipstick
W7 DOUBLE UP Mascara
L'Oreal Infallible 




So far I've been loving the Calvin Klein lipstick and the L'Oreal Infallible mascara, although I haven't had a proper chance to try out the Calvin Klein Cream to Powder foundation yet!

I'll be posting up the reviews this week!

I hope you all have had a great week and enjoyed this sort of summery weather, I hope it gets even warmer so that we can wear a nice outfit rather than looking like we're off skiing haha :P

Miaow =^.^=


~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I tend to see a lot of CK make up in tkmaxx but never know what to make of it.

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig