Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Maybelline & ELF review

Hey everyone :)

Hope you are all well! I'm great, just managing to juggle my deadlines with blogging, and I'm getting everything done slowly. It's all coming together!

I did this makeup a few days ago, and I'm really liking how the Maybelline 'Fit Me' foundation looks on me.. it really suits my complexion :)


Today I will be reviewing two products:
ELF - Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara



Before..


I used to like these sort of eyeliner tips, as you're able to do thin strokes and it is quite easy to control. However, after using a felt tip liner by Soap & Glory for quite some time now, I've found that using a liner brush like the ELF one, can be quite hard to control. 
I really like precise, thin and a flowing line - which I'm able to do in one stroke.

I found that using this brush, I wasn't able to create a smooth a precise line.

However, I really like the lasting power of this liner, as it didn't smudge, or transfer onto my eyelid... In fact, it didn't come off as much as I thought it would have despite using makeup wipes! :P



I've heard so many reviews about this mascara, and my sister bought it after her friend had said it's a really lengthening and volumising mascara. I just had to try it!


This was after one coat of mascara. As you can see, it has coated my lashes and made them appear a little longer - however I have tried other mascaras that are much more useful when it comes to lengthening. 

This mascara is buildable though, as I was able to apply another coat and achieve the appearance of fuller and thicker lashes.



I suppose if I wanted really really long lashes, I would have to use false lashes or something.
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig