Sunday, 10 March 2013

March Wishlist ~

Hey everyone :)

It's been a while since I've done a post like this, but I thought that I'd blog about it :) I hope others do posts like this, I love reading about what other people want for the month/year etc! 

1) Long hair - 
I know, I KNOW. I keep mentioning about how I want long hair and I know that it isn't going to grow overnight. But I sometimes feel like my hair is just taking it's time to grow :( My hair used to be really long when I was younger, and I know it can grow back to that length again. It's just a waiting process and I'd like it to speed up a little haha!



2) For my presentation to go well! -
So some of you may not know this, but I have a major presentation due this Thursday and it's worth 50%. I'm soooo nervous for it, although I shouldn't be. I have everything written up that I'm going to say, but I get nervous presenting and we had a presentation three months ago for another module (and thank God that wasn't marked!) I was so nervous in that and the presentation wasn't a great one! 

3) Murad - Clarifying Cleanser -
This is the BEST product I've come across, and it's managed to reduce the amount of breakouts I get. In fact, I haven't had a bad breakout since before using it (in December!). I've almost finished this cleanser and I really, DESPERATELY need another one! 

I am actually considering to buy more from the Acne range, and try it out! :)

4) ANY of these dresses :D -
I really want some new dresses for summer, and here are some that I've seen and like! A few of these are on sale too,so I will have to go in store and have a look :)



But preferably in cream, or beige :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig