Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Goodbye Filming! & UPDATE

Hey everyone :)

I hope you are all doing well, and not so stressed with university assignments or work.. I can happily say that, well.. I've not submitted any work in just yet. I'm waiting for Thursday to come along and I can finally submit two pieces of work for two different modules. 

One of them being Video Journalism... Now I'm not saying that I don't like going out with cameras to film, because I really like it and it's so much fun! I personally find it rewarding being able to interview people and they give a really great response... Yeah, you'll know what I mean if you were in my position :P

But, I don't like going out in the snow to film. And that's what happened this week :(


It was so bad!! 

I had to film a piece to camera shot, and all of a sudden it started to snow really badly! It was just too cold too, and in the final video I look like I'm reporting from the North Pole or something haha

We were filming a piece about Petrol Stations and the rise of petrol prices, and we had to trek over 30 minutes out of Huddersfield town to find petrol stations and take shots of them.


However, I'm happy to say that today we managed to get all of the filming done and I won't have to go out with a camera again... well.. I might have to do it next year for certain projects but it won't be a continuous task!

~~~

I have a LOT of posts scheduled to be posted this week, including a makeup tutorial :)



And a few recipes! :D




All will be posted over the next week or so! Take care everyone! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig