Wednesday, 13 March 2013

A February FOTD

Hey everyone :)

I have a few FOTD photos that I took a few weeks ago, and because I've been pretty busy with University assignments, I haven't had a chance to post them with all of the products I used :)


So this was my FOTD for that day, and I had basically tried to put on quite a bit of coverage as that was when me and my sister filmed The Sister Tag video! 

I used my Clarins Everlasting Foundation, as I find that it gives me amazing coverage. The foundation is full coverage, so I only need to apply a layer of it on and only a liiiiittle bit of concealer for my under eyes! I used my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in '25' and dabbed that along my under eye circles and blended it in for a flawless finish. I had then finished off the face with The Body Shop's All-In-One Base powder, as it also offers a coverage whilst setting the foundation/base.

I then filled in my eyebrows with BROWZINGS, and then used the brown powder on my eyelid crease for definition. I love using the eyebrow powder along the socket area as it looks really natural and classy too :)
I finished off the eyes with the Soap & Glory Felt-tip liner and Me Me Me FAT CAT Mascara.
A nude/plum gloss was applied to complete the look.



:D

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig