Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Sister Tag Video

Hey everyone :)

I'm SO sorry for the lack of blog posts, I've been busy with all of my University assignments and it's all piling up - I'm having a bit of difficulty finding time to sit down and blog!

But, here is a tag video I did with my sister - SimplyBeautifulYou. As you know, she's my sister! And we did the Sister Tag video. So watch!



It was so much fun to film this, and I hope you enjoy watching it :)


Making sure the video was recording :)

Oooh and check out her box lighting! It's so nice! I took a lot of photos with it earlier today that I'll post later during the week... it gives a really nice airbrushed effect.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig