Friday, 8 February 2013

MURAD Acne Update & VIDEO Part 2

Hey everyone :)

It's been a month since my last update on the MURAD skincare routine, and I wanted to share my progress with you guys. If you haven't read my last update on this routine, then click here.

So as you all know, I have been using these three products:

Acne Spot Treatment
Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Clarifying Cleanser


Watch my video about my skincare routine, as this is my updated routine since using MURAD. I've found that doing less with my skin (I don't do facials or exfoliate as much as I used to a few years ago) and my skin has improved lots! Just look below for my updated photos :)

In my last post I had mentioned that I had a few problems with the Acne Spot Treatment, as I felt that it made my skin greasy rather than combating my pesky pimples. I've not touched it since, so I have no more to say about it. Nonetheless, the Clarifying Cleanser and Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel have worked wonders! And now I have almost reached the bottom of the tube of my Clarifying Cleanser. 

I'll definitely repurchase the two items again!

I've found that using this combination has prevented my skin from breaking out, and it's slowly fading my acne scarring. It hasn't reduced the scarring dramatically, unfortunately, but it's calmed the redness and I haven't had a breakout since (touch wood!)

This is how my skin looked before using the entire treatment (during November):

Then January..


Now..



Despite the scarring still looking visible, you can tell that my skin definitely doesn't look as red or marked as before! I'm soooo happy about this, as it means I don't have to use as much makeup to cover it now haha!

I definitely do recommend using MURAD as it's been one of the main brands I've used to help with my Acne. It really is a confidence booster as I don't feel so stressed out that my skin looks bad.
I'm just waiting for my scarring to go now, and hopefully I'll be able to maintain my clear skin!

If you have any questions about my skincare routine, or questions in general, then email me or leave a comment below! 
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahh your skin looks so much better! following you great blog! xxx

    http://edenjayne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig