Tuesday, 12 February 2013

INSPIRATION: Lilly Ghalichi

Hey everyone :)

I have to share this with you guys:
I came across this model/entrepeneur Lilly Ghalichi. - I actually found a makeup tutorial somehow on YouTube that replicated Lilly Ghalichi's makeup. And then I googled who she was because the makeup looked stunning. 
And she's a model, business entrepreneur with her own swimsuit collection, she's been on a reality show called The Shahs of Sunset and she's Persian!
Like almost every Persian girl I've known of, has been absolutely beautiful!

Just look!












Her hair is soo amazing and her makeup too! 
It's somewhat similar to Kim K, but I think Lilly Ghalichi is different and has a different look compared to Kim K. I can only compare them on the similar makeup and hair.

I reall really really want her hair though! It's soooo pretty!
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig