Thursday, 7 February 2013

FOTD: Smokey Cut Crease

Hey everyone :)

The other night I had just got home from University, made some coffee and headed straight to my room to watch My Mad Fat Diary. I didn't really want to watch that show when I had first saw the advert for it, but I have to admit that it is pretty entertaining :)

So whilst I was watching that, I decided to experiment with some makeup.. And I did a cut-crease look:


I used a champagne eye shadow along the brow bone, a gold colour as my base on the eye lids, and then a dark brown along the crease.


I had then finished the look off with winged eyeliner and mascara :)



I wasn't actually wearing any makeup other than around my eyes - hence why you can see my acne scarring :P


What do you guys think?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks so nice on you. Wouldn't have thought of this very creative look :)

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig