Saturday, 2 February 2013

FOTD: Jack Daniels

Hey everyone :)

I decided to do a FOTD, OOTD and also a review in one post! :)


Starting off with the FOTD.
I had used a tinted moisturiser from Nivea


I bought this tinted moisturiser after one of my friends on my course had recommended it on her blog! Her skin is very fair so I was afraid that it wouldn't match mine. But luckily enough, I've managed to make it work with my skin tone :)


It looks a little bit light, but once blended and a powder has been applied over it, it looks lovely :)


It's really easy to blend, and it's by Nivea so it's quite moisturising!


Before.

You can see that my acne scars are fading quickly! Yay :) And so, this tinted moisturiser is great for those days where I want a bit of coverage without it looking like I have loads of makeup on :)



After application.

You can see that it has evened out my skin, although it hasn't provided proper full coverage on my scarring. But it looks really light and natural :)


Then I applied my Maybelline 'Fit Me' concealer to my under eye circles as the tinted moisturiser didn't do a good job to covering them.


After applying:
The Body Shop - All In One Base
BROWZINGS
Soap & Glory felt-tip liner
Victoria Jackson blusher
Soap & Glory - RED MY LIPS lipstick



now, onto my OOTD...

Check out my sweater :)


"Oh noo, you shouldn't be promoting an alcoholic beverage".

I'm not trying to haha, and I don't drink either (I've not had an alcoholic beverage since May 2012 - when I shared one with my sister on holiday in Egypt. Nothing since :D

 I really like this top and I've always wanted a Jack Daniels top as I've always seen the thin vest versions but wanted a sweater version instead.
So I was excited to see that CATWALK has stocked this tops in different colours (the other colours weren't really that nice... well you could get black, but I saw grey first and I really preferred it!)

I think I might cut around the collar for more of an off the shoulder look :)

I'm honestly more of a sweater/jumper kinda girl, rather than blouses.. well.. I do want to change that. But who can wear a proper blouse when it's like -5 degrees outside! 
I really like the comforting feeling of sweaters, and I guess it's because I get cold easily and prefer to be warm and cosy :)







Hope you're all well :) and having a great week!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig