Friday, 1 February 2013

Fall Mood Nails ❤

Hey everyone :)

So, you're probably wondering, "NOTM? I thought it's NOTD?!"

Okay okay, you grilled me guys. I'm just too lazy to paint my nails every single day, and so, these are my nails for the the last half of January - first half of February.

I used this colour: REVLON Colourstay "140 Fall Mood"

It's a gorgeous warm gold shade that is gold/amber-ish in some lighting... A very beautiful shade!
Oh, and I love the application brush on this polish, as it's quite wide so you only need one swipe and your whole nail is painted :)






What do you guys think of this shade?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a lovely colour polish! I've got a very similar one by a different brand (I can't remember who off the top of my head).

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful nails! This colour is gorgeous too, I think it really compliments your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig