Sunday, 3 February 2013

Asia's Next Top Model

Hey everyone :)

I don't know about you guys, but I love finding out about different tv shows around the world and I was sooo happy that I had stumbled across this. Asia's Next Top Model.
Now I've watched the first few cycles of the American and British version, and I was so happy to see that there was an Asian one.

I was so intrigued to watch it all and I did, I watched all 8 episodes of Cycle 1 on YouTube and I'm waiting for the next few weeks for the winner to be revealed!

I ended up reading through some of the models bios, and I was happy to see that there were contestants from literally everywhere in Asia; 
China, Korea, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia etc!

So I'm going to start off with my favourite contestant:
Aastha Pokharel
She's from Nepal and she's like not even a YEAR oldee than me! She's so pretty and I think her photos are reallygood!


I LOVE her short hair! This was during the makeovers episode and she was so upset that she had to get her hair chopped off. But I think this short hair really does suit her!



I really like the other contestants like:
Stephanie

Kate

I wasn't really keen on Rachel, who represented India..

But my least favourite contestant (she's already been eliminated though) is Helena.


She's really pretty, but I thought that her attitude was really rude towards the other contestants, and she was just really bitchy. And I found it really rude how she decided to replace Sofia's giftbox with toilet roll and stuff... You could tell she was really jealous of her that she didn't win the challenge despite being runner-up.

Ah well!

DO watch this show as it is really entertaining and there are only 4 girls left! I'm not bothered who wins this cycle as they're all really pretty in their own ways :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig