Friday, 8 February 2013

A monthly favourite featuring REVLON

Hey everyone :)

I've never done a Monthly Favourites before, so I'm a little unsure of how I should do this... I know some people blog about this during the month. However I'm thinking of blogging about my monthly favourite after the month has passed :P

So here is my January Favourite!


REVLON
Just Bitten Kissable
Balm Stain in 005 Crush



I love this balm, as it's really soft, buttery and applies really well onto the lips. I found that I don't really need to use a lipbalm before applying this balm stain, as it's really moisturising and makes the lips look dewy and fresh.

The lasting power of this balm stain is amazing, as I can wear it for around 5 hours straight, eat and drink and the colour is still on my lips :)

I sometimes apply a little bit of this balm stain onto my cheeks, to give a blushing appearance :) it's easy to blend out, and doesn't look greasy or oily.


With flash
With indoor lighting

I really like the colour as it's can look soft, but when you apply it liberally, it's a much more bold colour. This colour really suits my skin ton - and it's a lovely warm colour and will suit most skin tones! I chose this colour because I felt the others didn't look as natural as this shade, and the rest were either too vibrant or pinkish.
I usually stick to deeper plum shades :)

What do you think? 
Have you tried any of the balm tints by REVLON?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this product! I've got lovesick passionee and i've worn it loads since I first bought it.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig