Saturday, 12 January 2013

VIDEO: The Everyday Look

Hey everyone :)

I blogged about my Everyday University Makeup previously, but I decided to make a video tutorial on it toooo as I'm kind of addicted to pressing the record button on my camera :P


In the blog post, I had used my Soap & Glory Foundation and the Skinfood Concealer. But I do like to mix it up a little bit!

The main foundations I use are:
Soap & Glory
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (which I used in this video!)
Maybelline 'Fit Me'

Or on days where I will be out and about for hours (12 hours-ish) I will use the Clarins Everlasting Foundation.

So this routine I can do even on the way to the train station hahaa! As I do like to sleep in an extra 10 minutes! But this makeup is done in around 10-15 minutes, as it is the brows and eyeliner that take longest to do in a moving vehicle :P

Products I used in this video:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - 55
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC30
Witch Hazel Liquid Concealer
The Body Shop All In One Base - 05
BROWZINGS
Soap & Glory Felt Tip Liner

I know that in this video, my acne scars are still visible - but it's fine as I'm not that bothered about looking my absolute best when I'm at University to learn.
I will pack on a bit more concealer and make sure I look more flawless if I'm going to be doing a presentation or if I know I'm going to be bringing in my camera to take photos :)

I hope you guys like this video and do remember to subscribe! As I will be making more videos including more 'Get Ready With Me' type videos haha :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like your blog, nice!!!! check out my blog and my last post http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/2013/01/a-pretty-gift-tezenis.html !!!
    I follow you , you follow me too??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great blog! Im a new follower look foreword to reading more posts

    I am a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and I have a beauty blog featuring looks I have created, product reviews, picture tutorials and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?

    Love always
    Sanna xxx

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig