Monday, 14 January 2013

RUBY RED

Hey everyone :)

A while ago I had realised that I don't actually own a full on red lipstick.. I have peaches, pinks, beiges. But not an actual red.

And well, I didn't want to splash out a lot of money on a red lipstick - with it being my first ever red lippy. I want to try out different shades that suit me.

So, I stumbled upon "Ruby Red" by Collection in Superdrug. This lipstick is around £3, which is decent compared to other lipsticks like £6+ by other drugstore brands. It's quite a reasonable price :)



As you can see, the colour is really bold and striking!



This lipstick is wearable as a tint (when you dab the product onto the lips for a natural finish)  but it's also wearable with a cat eye wing liner on a night out.

I'd say the formula isn't creamy.. so if you have chapped lips then make sure you moisturise them first :)


It's really pigmented and it has quite a matte finish! I think this is a really great buy for my first ever red lipstick!

I've heard a lot of great reviews about Collection (or Collection 2000) products, including their concealers and foundations, I will probably purchase a product in the future and review it :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. can never go wrong with collection 2000. Looks good on you and very moisturising!

    withloveploy.blogspot.com

    Ploy <3 x

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig